[Dailydrool] dogsitting

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:10:23 PDT 2008

Wow, Sylvie, I want to work for you, $50/night!!! I feel like I got jipped.
:)

In college I house/dog sat for a woman with one well behaved cuddly cocker
spaniel. I was paid $25/night. I went to the house after work, fed, walked,
played with the dog, etc and spent the night. Did the same in the morning
before leaving for school. I believe she also had a neighbor teen come by
mid-day for a walk but I dont what she paid for that.

This week I recieved an email from my sister in Az, her friend moved to San
Diego and travels for work a lot, often 8-12 days in a row. She is currently
paying $40/night but can't afford it so was looking for something cheaper.
I'm too busy to help but referred her to a friend of mine who will be doing
it for $25-30/night.

Hope this helps, Good luck!
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert (we'd neber let her dogsit some other pooch,
she's got US to take care of now!)