[Dailydrool] dogsitting

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 09:48:18 PDT 2008

Hi, Kacy,

This is the going rate, and not the top rate, in my area of Washington
State. In Seattle proper, an hour north, it’s higher.

But for $50/night I get someone here 12 hours a day, providing both care and
medication to 4 dogs. If I had to board them, I’d be at closer to $80/day at
best. So while it’s stiff, it’s still doable.

Obviously, though, I try to limit my travel...and as a result, my carbon
footprint for showing my dogs tends to be large – because I drive back and
forth each day if it’s under a 2 ½ hour drive each way....

Sylvie McGee

HeavenScent Bassets – Olympia WA

sylviemcgee at comcast.net

  _____