[Dailydrool] Petsitting costs

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 09:32:35 PDT 2008

When Pw Gina Marie and I lived in NJ we had a wonderful sitter.  I still haven't found 1 in San Antonio b/c I need someone that stays with Gina, not just comes in and walks her.

In 2007 I was paying $60 (before tip) for Pete to stay with Gina for 6 to 8 hours.  Gina loved him and I didn't go out much without her, so it worked well for us.  I believe he charged $100 for a 24 hour stay, but I never needed him for an overnight.  His regular clients were charged $20 for him to go in and walk their dogs, and stay for about 30 minutes.

I'm sure that he has had to raise his rates since then b/c of the cost of gasoline.

Suz
Pw Gina Marie - I just loved my Uncle Pete