[Dailydrool] OT - Need Drool slung our way!

Heather Collins titaniummom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:35:27 PDT 2008

hey everyone!!  We need some drool sent our way!  Before we rescued
the girls, we had a Bengal Cat.  She had been a retired breeder and we
have had her for 2 years.  We brought cookie and Ruby home and within
days (while I was at a 2 day conference) Tinkerbell took off on my
hubby and the kids.  I think it's because of the girls.  Tink has been
around dogs, but she never ran away or anything.  She just hissed and
stuff if they tryed to sniff her.  The bassets left her alone for the
most part.  We just can't find her!!!  I'm am just sick over this.
She was my baby. We had lost a baby last year and she was by my side
the whole time and wouldn't leave me alone.  She grieved with me.  She
had laid on my tummy as I got bigger.  This cat helped me get through
and I'm hurting so much with her not here.  the baby would have been a
year old on the 4th.  The whole family  misses her terribly.  No one
has seen her, no shelter nothing.  a neighbor saw her with a stray and
even the stray has disappeared.  We have coyotes around here and I'm
fearing the worse.  When we first got her two years ago she had
learned to open the back door herself and took off.  I found her a
week later still in the neighborhood.  I'm praying that happens again
but it's been a few weeks now.  I'm desperate for drool!  I have seen
the drool work!!!!  Thanks everyone!  Oh! On a brighter note, Cookie
has lost weight and now has a.....WAIST!!!!!!  I took a picture and
when I post it I'll send the link!  We are sooooo inlove with these
girls.

~Heather