[Dailydrool] FLEAS!!!

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Mon Aug 4 14:35:21 PDT 2008

I need some help please.  Otter and Radar have fleas.  We haven't had
fleas in years!  Otter is 3 and I don't think he has ever had a flea on
him.  I try to not expose them to any chemicals so does anyone know of a
natural flea repellent you can use on your dogs?  I will get the
Frontline if I have to but I would rather not.  We don't have much
carpet but I have been vacuuming daily and washing their bedding too.
My husband said they must be dumb fleas because we can catch them and
flush them down the toilet :-) .  Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Kita (with hair way to thick for a flea to bother with!)