[Dailydrool] Whining bassets

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Aug 4 14:34:14 PDT 2008

Diva does the same thing in the car as the other pups mentioned...she
whines, paces back and forth, gets her head by the window to look out,
paces some more...all while emitting this low, but very much irritating,
whine.  She just gets so anxious.  Ooh, and she SHEDS so badly the whole
time too!  Sophie whines, but more to get me to do things like play with
her, get her a bone, move out of her way so she can have more room on
the couch, get out of her leather massage chair (that I THOUGHT was
mine, but was obviously very wrong), etc...than just when she's in the
car.  She's a great car rider, the little wench!  God miss them right
now...come on 5:00!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

With whiney pants Diva Houdini and little spoiled Sophie Doo Dah