[Dailydrool] Baths

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:10:01 PDT 2008

Kacy,

I often wonder what it would be like to take a bath alone.   Without this face hanging over the tub and licking hoping I will put my wet hand up there for her to lick.  Our bathroom in the master bedroom does not have a door, you go from the bedroom through the closet area and then the bathroom.   The shower is a walkin, no door.   Whoever designed this whole thing never had a dog.   Oh sure, I cannot have a shower alone, but just try to give someone a bath!  The great disapearing act.   No dog to be seen anywhere.  Sure, I have tried closing the bedroom door.   I will never forget the first time I did that.   I thought she had gotten her nose caught under the door because of all the snooter sounds.  Scared me to death, I came running out of the tub with water dripping everywhere and threw open the door.   What look do I get as she walked past me and into the bathroom.....I would not even begin to tell you what she was saying to me, it would be bleeped off the forum.   I gave up and have just learned to ignore her face staring at me as I read.

Diane, mom to Ella Louise