[Dailydrool] Subject: Drool Needed

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 16:13:29 PDT 2008

In a message dated 8/5/2008 6:07:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] Drool Needed
We are sending Roland the drool for his poor little elbow  bone.  But, I have
come across a new product that I think is a  miracle!  I had been giving my
dogs a supplement called Nupro which  has glucosamine, sea kelp and a bunch of
other good stuff.  It seemed to  help my Maggie, a 15 year old golden/shepherd
mix with her arthritis. Well it  came in powder form and was expensive to
ship, and messy and smelly. A few  weeks ago I was at a trade show (I own my own
grooming/doggie daycare and retail  shop) and was introduced to Overby Farms
Hip Flex.  It is a supplement in  treat form that's main claim to fame is tart
cherry juice. It has  the glucosamine in it  too. It is a soft chewy treat and
your dog gets one  for each 25 lbs. of weight. No fuss, no muss. Oh my doG!
In just days  of using it my Maggie was actually running.  Over the last year
I was able  to take her out to do her business off lead.  Poor thing couldn't
move that  fast to be any of a worry. Maggie was always a runner so it was
bittersweet that  she could be outside off leash.  Well.....let me tell you...she
has lost  that privilege. I thought the days of chasing her butt through the
corn field  behind my house were long gone until last weekend.  I couldn't
believe  it. As I was walking her back to the house I thought, old lady, you are
going to  be hurting in the morning.  The next day, nothing. Not even a  limp.
 I tell you this stuff is amazing.  I now give it to Annabella  everyday too.
You know how those basset backs can be. I know I am sounding like  I own
stock in this company but I don't.  I am just so impressed by this  stuff and want
all the houndies and wannabes to feel their best.  If you  are interested you
can google Overby Farms to find out where in your area to get  it.

Renee, Annabella the amazing and Edna Jean (ATB)

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA

Read reviews on AOL Autos.