[Dailydrool] Vomiting

Valerie and John Epps eppsval26 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 08:38:25 PDT 2008

Penny and Polly were vomiting off and on all night.  I did give them a little of some canned food from Evangers that they usually don't get.  My other Basset also ate that food and is not vomiting.   They are playful and not acting any different.  I haven't given them breakfast, I'm going to go now and buy some cottage cheese/rice to give them later.  Any thoughts?

Valerie Epps
  http://www.myspace.com/runwaybassethounds
  Member of Concerned Dog Owners of CA, a group dedicated to preserving dog owners rights CDOC-ACTION
  Find out how you can help homeless hounds in the Central Valley at:  www.bassetcentral.org