[Dailydrool] Benny and Roland:separated at birth?

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 08:41:40 PDT 2008

Dear Bob, I know Benny is your son, so we can't be related, but I can jump very high at times, too, even though my elbow hurts. Mom thinks that it is partly the deterioration of getting older, just like her has.  HoweverI'm much younger than she is! BWHAHAHA!  I'm letting myself get babied around here, which I figure can't hurt.  I love my medications when they come wif the cruncy peanut butter.  I could eat that stuff all day. Salut!Roland, Duke of Ears