[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 17:46:01 PDT 2008

Hi, Droolers!  Raymond seems to be over his bout w/alergies.  He's looking good and back to his old appetite and sleeping habits.  It was quite a grind for awhile, and lots of meds to straighten him out.  Val - it was good to learn your uncouth neighbor is moving.  I know you and your bassets will be happy to take their walks again. We've had some company lately, and Raymond has been up to his old barking when everyone arrives.  Once they all pet him he quiets down and is an ideal pet.  Today's wonderful calendar Star, Rebecca Ann, is the image of our Raymond.  She certainly looks like a sweetheart!  It's such fun to see the different bassets every day.  Hope everyone is enjoying this summer.                             Beryl & Raymond