[Dailydrool] bumps

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Thu Aug 7 10:28:42 PDT 2008

I think Ninja is in training for being the world's most perfect indoor speedbump.  If it were an olympic sport, she would win.   I don't have a very big kitchen but it feels a lot smaller when she is in there being a bump.  I don't know if she just wants to stay close or if she is thinking that I am bound to trip and drop something yummy so she can get it before the others find out.  I try hard not to step on her but I'm not sure she would care.  Ninja is a very trusting soul to let me traipse over her so many times without protest.

Sunny does her version but gives the appearance of being a rather scruffy, stringy lump.  Her trick is to plop in front of whatever door/cabinet I need to open and not move an inch.  Of course, if i bump her, she comes up fighting.  She won't move and doesn't want help.  Around here it is the world according to Sunny.

Marley jumps and runs if you even look like you will bump or touch her.  She gets up and grumbles the whole time.  She grumbles about most things even good ones.  I think she has a few issues under the surface.

Maybe my girls are doing the indoor version of flat basset.  Or at least Ninja and Sunny.

We hope everyone is having a peaceful, basset filled day.
Snooters from:
Ninja(I am not a speed bump!)
Sunny(I am not stringy and scruffy! Really!)
Marley(Just leave me alone so I can sleep.)