[Dailydrool] Louie

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 20:54:44 PDT 2008

Louie was Clifford's special friend and then Cliff shared Louie with Gilly. Now Louie is Wednesday and Booty's [special friend]. The first year Clifford and I attended the MBR Waddle we saw Louie. He was living in Texas then and was decked out like a cowboy. I took the two boys picture and the rest is history. Anyway>>>the point is we Love Louie and he has to be fine. He is such a precious soul and his mom loves him so much. We're glad she found the lump so, they can get it off Louie. We want him well. We love you Louie. Sue too! We know Louie is tough and will be just fine! Lisa, Wednesday and Booty

He is such a photogenic little guy.