[Dailydrool] gates

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 11:43:21 PDT 2008

To Ru's mom:  That little monster.  What if something had happened to
Ru???  We have had padlcks on both our gates since the day we moved in
here.  Nobodyu needs in and out of our gate except us.  And I don't
trust kids not to open the gates just to "see the dogs", or just
because they're prone to mischief.  I actually recommend padlocks to
everyone who has a fenced yard with gates.  Much more secure.  :)

Morse- LOVe your picture!  you're a lucky hound, you know - how many
have a bed up at mom's level, so they can look out the window while
lying down?

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!