[Dailydrool] Pawty

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 13:46:58 PDT 2008

I have just posted the link to the pawty we went to on Saturday.  It didnt just rain on Saturday, the heavens literally opened!!!  I think drool was being sent in truck loads for all the sick hounds.  So most of the pawty happened indoors. LOL
Bev (Momperson) - I thought of you, saying how nervous and worried Nigel and Llewis get - Morse is very similar, and often begins to whine and cry when I go for coffee at anyone's house.  He loves seeing his buddies, but also gets very worried too, and shows signs of what I can only liken to being homesick!   Also, there were 2 very large German Shepherd's at the pawty, one of whom kept blocking the entrance from the garden to the house, so Morse would attempt to squeeze past, get so far and then back out uncertainly, looking worriedly at the German Shepherd, who was the friendliest and gentlest boy ever!!   Yes, we had been at the pawty a total of almost 2 hours when Morse began to cry almost incessantly, and dadslave and I decided we should take our leave.  As soon as we got outside, he practically galloped, he was fine - he just had had his fun and wanted to go home!  On the way home, we encountered bassets Bert and Mildred, so that just made the day
 perfect.
We send drool and comfort to all those who are in need.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x