[Dailydrool] toe ring update

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:55:23 PDT 2008

I tried to send this this morning and the internet went out as I hit send...it's not showing in my outbox- so I am resending just in case.
The rings are going to be about a week late- I will mail them out the day they arrive. If you needed one for you SP, let me know and I can send direct ( secretly of course!).
I will send all checks made out to Tri on to them as soon as the last ones arrive. Checks that were made out to me have been cashed and I will send that on as well.
I wil not know if I have extra's until I send them all out- if there are I will post.
Elvis continues to do well- he's off most of the meds and his appetite is improving ~ though only for 'worthy' items- NOT kibbles and such LOL. And I thought I already had enough of a connoiseur (sp) on my hands with Ms.Brandy.
droolies, Angelika