[Dailydrool] Chunkypuppy

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 14:19:30 PDT 2008

At least you guys have brudders to play wif.  Alls I have is girls:  A crabby
qween and a beagie sister who steals all my toys.

Chunkypuppy

...and your point dearest grandson? Your Petuniamom and I researched this very carefully and made sure you went to live where you would be pwoperly supervised and kept in line by Olive and the beagies. Be a very good puppy or I will repo you and you will have to live here. With me. Your Grandmother...and someday your Mother. We are keeping an eye on you and if Olive does not approve, you are on a Greyhound back to New Jersey!
Be grateful for what you got, Chunkypup.
Your loving but tough,
GRAMMA CAKIE