[Dailydrool] Basset items

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 14:54:04 PDT 2008

Rebecca,

I think we all know how hard it is to part with any of our basset items and the fact that you are willing to do that for the good of the houndies certainly should be commended.   No matter where these goodies ca  me from (and what better place than through a rescue), any way money can be made to help the houndies is what is important.

Good for you!!!!!!!  As I said it is not easy to part with our basset items, even the dusty ones

Diane
Mom to Ella Louise