[Dailydrool] Brudder Jake

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 15:01:48 PDT 2008

Brudder Jake, I want to welcome you Jake.? This is Emma The Delicate Diva here to help when Brudder Elwood gets too pushy, or tries to get you in trouble, and he will.? And don't listen to all his nonsense about the Elder Clara.? She is a sweet girl who has to put up with his behavior.? I be here for you, you sound like a cutie.? You can put my picture up in your crate.? Just take it from Brudder Elwood, he not need it.? Love and snooter kisses, Emma.? Emma The Delicate Diva, Brother Bailey and Momma Beth