[Dailydrool] Laundry

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:10:27 PDT 2008

==============

Hahah.  we are not ALLOWED to put away clean laundry here.  They all
want to help fluff and unfold, and smear dog hair and drool on it,
too!  we have to look them out of the bedroom when we're folding.
This is met by much snuffling under the door and whining; the nerve of
us!

"Have any of you ever done laundry with your bass??  I had my first
experience yesterday.  Miss Chloe decided she didn't like how I was
doing this.  She got on the bed, where I was folding and I would fold
and she would unfold.  She was trying to teach me. "

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!