[Dailydrool] Bloat

Karen F fetter at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 18 03:14:32 PDT 2008

I have an e-mail friend who lives in South Africa and has a Basset named Jordie.    Jordie had a bloat episode a few days ago and is now home.    I gave her the dailydrool website to access regarding bloat but she would love to talk with someone who has experienced this with their Basset.   She is very upset and I think it would help her to talk to someone who has gone through it.   She would like to discuss things like diet, etc. and get some advice.     Please e-mail me and I will give you her address.     Thanks.

Karen
Jake At Rainbow Bridge:  http://hooverdolly.addr.com/jake/index.htm