[Dailydrool] BOTW

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:28:00 PDT 2008

I know Dixie's out there stumping for her votes, but Flash would kill me
iffen I didn't extoll his virtues here.

Flash was our second ever foster and our biggest, bestest Foster Failure.
He's a bit of the heavy side, but not at all self-conscious about it. He's
large and in-charge and barely notices when we walk down the street and he
hears "Whoa, that's a BIG dog!"

He's the bestest furend a gal could have. He keeps my bed warm and though
his kisses are few and far between - well that just makes receiving one that
much more special!

So please, some voteys for Flash. If he has a poor showing, I'm not sure
he'll let me forget it!

http://www.dailydrool.com/vote.html

--
Nicole Haase