[Dailydrool] snoring

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:30:00 PDT 2008

Flash snores enough to wake the dead! We have two bedrooms and the beds
share a wall. Flash has woken me up when I've heard his snoring THROUGH THE
WALL!! He snorfles pretty much as soon as/every time he sleeps and gets the
good loud snores once he's fully asleep. I often envy how quickly he gets
comfy and falls asleep - his snores tells me exactly when he's fallen into a
good sleep and it happens so quickly!

He often wakes himself up with the noise and he just looks so startled! It's
highly entertaining.

I guess I never thought to think it was scary/abnormal.

--
Nicole Haase
nicole.haase at gmail.com
414-708-3542