[Dailydrool] Metacam

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:36:46 PDT 2008

Hi Droolers-I am so far behind on drools-welcome to the new houndies, and
drool for the sick ones.

My Lillybug has terrible OA.  I haven't seen the x rays, but hubby did.  The
vet recommends Metacam.  Gee, such a powerful drug!  and lots of warnings..
She has limped off and on since the 3 day "vacation" they took earlier this
summer.  My head is just overwhelmed.  I wonder how I got information before
google?

Does anyone have suggestions or comments and experience that they would be
willing to share with me?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Donna (distraught mom)
Lilly (OUCH me hips hurt)
Daisy (can she stay home?  she can't run!)