[Dailydrool] that's a big beagle

Pollyaanaa at aol.com Pollyaanaa at aol.com
Sat Aug 23 04:34:03 PDT 2008

Hi Leslie and all,
First, in high production here at the drool factory.  She just keeps  sending
it.

So, a long time ago, in this not-so far away land, we had a beagle, Lady
atb, and we had Sam(antha).  I was out walking them together, a very brave  feat
to be sure.  One dog on either side of me.  Ok, two dogs tangled  up and under
my feet.  During said walk we met a man, and not a very smart  man.  This man
told me what pretty dogs I had.  I thanked him, they  were pretty, Sam still
is very pretty.  He then called them both  beagles.  WHAT?????
Beagles????????   Yes, they were both  the same colors, with very similar markings, but,
that's were it ended.   Lady was a taller, petite puppy, and Sam, well, you know.
 I corrected him,  and he was like, oh, ok.  Like he didn't believe me.
Hello.....big  difference between the two breeds.  This happened so many years
ago, and I  can remember it like it was yesterday.  I have never had this problem
 again.  Lady has been gone for a number of years, so she isn't here to be
compared to her "little" sister.  :o)

Lori...shaking her head in bewilderment
Sam(Beagle?  I am not a beagle.  Lady was my friend and I  missed her for a
long time when she left.
Tater & Hazel  the not-wannabeez.  We liked that dog.   She didn't chase us
outta da room.  She shared.

deal here.