[Dailydrool] Panolog

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 17:55:55 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, Has anyone used Panolog for allergies for their  doggies?
Someone told me they had good luck with it, on a pug, with his  smoooooooshed
up nose, where it was raw.  It comes in a cream.
In the wrinkled part of his nose.  I was thinking of using it under my  girls
arm pits, and the inside of their thighs, and in between their
my vet don't carry it, but said he would order it for me.............
anyone have any advice, or experience with it?????????  I have used  fish
oil, allergie tabs from pet med, and benadryl, and powders, and  hydrocortisone,
and nothing works for long.  We have pretty much cut out  corn in their diet
too.The medrol worked really well, but their liver enzymes  jumped up, so no
more of that......
thanks.......Barbie and her itchie hounds

deal here.