[Dailydrool] Benny and Begonia

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 19:34:16 PDT 2008

Oh my goodness.  I was shocked to read that Ben G. Meyer had gone to the bridge.  Our deepest condolences to BobtheDOg and Jassy, as well as Kathy and BobtheHUman.  It looks like Benny and his dadslave had a very special relationship.  The photo montage was lovely.  We're sure that Auntie Bernie was there to welcome Benny and also Begonia.  We send our sympathies to Begonia's family, who gave her such a wonderful home, if only for the last 6 weeks of her life.

Hugs,
Sherrilyn and Jacques