[Dailydrool] California Natural

Karen Steflik k9casa at escapees.com
Thu Aug 21 20:24:50 PDT 2008

Well, it's been about a week since we switched to California Natural
from the new Canidae, and finally things are starting to get back to
normal here at the k9casa.  The dogs aren't losing weight nor eating
poop like crazy, like they were on the new Canidae.  That was the
weirdest obsession, they were out of control at the dog park!  They
must not have been getting enough food because they all lost weight
(and we were feeding them more of the new Canidae, go figure!)  I have
voiced my complaints to Canidae about how thoroughly disgusted I was,
after 6 years of feeding Canidae, that they changed the formula.  I
still don't think we're getting the whole story either, which makes me
even more mad.  But we're happily on California Natural and the
doggies are happy too, again, thank dawg!!! The kicker of the whole
thing was that Gomer got a huge hot spot under his chin on his neck
also during that 3 week interlude on the new Canidae, grrrrrr...that
was the icing on the cake.  He's healing and Canidae is officially on
the SL.   Thanks to everyone who helped us with this ordeal!

Karen and the k9casa
Spike, Snowy, Gomer and Rosie...with a new furkid family member coming
soon...stay tuned!