[Dailydrool] Beagle/basset/cow

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 17:01:00 PDT 2008

I don't mind my guys being mistaken for another hound breed, as long as they get scritches and pats, especially Pierre.  I had to laugh at the 98 pound cow comment, however, as Pierre takes Prednisone for his allergies, and he is in that weight range, as is Jean Paul, the alpha.  My sister believes the theory that the alpha has to be fat because that is just part of being alpha.  Getting to the point, and this has happened both with Jean Paul and Pierre, I have been asked when the litters were due....????     These are both very obviously boy dogs.

To love and live another day in basset heaven.

Healing drool to all in need, and I know there are several out there...

Jackie and the herd