[Dailydrool] Brakethru

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 19:19:57 PDT 2008

Wow we gots a new sperience lass night! We see if it happen again.
Lass night MomPerson up late. She on dat talky machine wif someone. She
locky da doors (you wuld fink with Uncle Cooper Sir here she leeb everthin
open. I meen who gone come in wif he here? Ha Ha it might be kinder fun ta
wastch. You nose somebody backin in a winnder an Uncle Cooper Sir dere to
greet he? Bwaaaahahahahahahahah....Oh, sorry.

So enyways MomPerson locks it up an puts her jammies on and I sleepin on da
couch and Llewis on a pillow an Gramps in a chair and Cooper sire in da
odder chair and what happens? MomPerson invites me offa da couch, which I
do, bein a good boy (ummmm) and SHE GO TO BED! (She sleep on da couch so she
can here we in da night) I mean, you get it? NO CRATES!!! We sleepin out
like da big dogs!

Boy, send good vibes dat she not juss forgit to put we in we crates an she
mebbe gonna treet we like Big Boys now!

Drool to Everyone what needs it, Spanky and everbuddy, hugs to Auntie Debbie
an sweet snooters to Casey