[Dailydrool] ? about basset/dog massage

Taylor family jklmtaylor at verizon.net
Sat Aug 23 19:19:20 PDT 2008

My BROOD senior Janee has arthritis in 3 legs. She takes vitamins and Rimadyl in the cold months when it really acts up. I've read a bit on dog massage and just got a book today called Canine Massage. I know the hyper wanna be with long curly hair will love it since I have seen it turn her to butter before my eyes. But I"m wondering has anyone tried massage for an arthritic basset? Any suggestions or opinions? Feel free to reply off post. Thanks, Lisa and the WV girls