[Dailydrool] beagle

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 11:27:08 PDT 2008

I *wish* people thought Jacques was a beagle! At least that would be somewhat close. I can't tell you the number of people who comment on the "perro salchicha" (weiner dog) when they see Jacques.  Yeah, a weiner dog could walk UNDER him. But the very best was when someone asked me if he was a chihuahua. Um, hello! Jacques's head is bigger than an entire chihuahua. Nobody understands the term basset hound, so I have to tell them he's a Hush Puppy. Then they nod and say, "Ahhhh, si...."

I'm trying really really hard not to put 2 spaces after each period. (Sorry, Miss Davis!) So I hope not to see so many dang question marks in this post.

Drool and more drool to Spanky, Casey, and Rupert...and anyone else I've forgotten.

Sherrilyn and Jacques