[Dailydrool] Droolers in Rochester MN?

arennerf at insight.rr.com arennerf at insight.rr.com
Sun Aug 24 11:22:29 PDT 2008

Dear Droolers,

I've been in Rochester MN, alone,  since the 20th,  being seen at the Mayo Clinic for my neverending kidney drama.

I'm having surgery on Tuesday,  be in the hospital 5 days, and a minimum of 10 days after that in Rochester recovering.

I miss my kids and my dogs.  I pounce on every person walking dogs down here and beg to love up on their dogs.  Then i thought I'd ask if there were any droolers here that would loan me some ears to rub and drool to soak in.  I'm staying downtown at the Kahler Grand.  Please e-mail me offlist if you can come down,  I'm free all day Sunday,  have appts on and off on Monday and hopefully will be having my transplant on Tuesday.

I'm lonely and sad.   If no one is here, that is cool,  just fling some drool for me.

thanks guys.

Amy Rapp
www.hthdidigethere.blogspot.com