[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley's Mama Back In Hospital

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 11:13:05 PDT 2008

Ms. Beasley is too upset to write so she asked Auntie to write for her.  My
sister is back in the local hospital, in ICU.  She was discharged on
Wednesday, but I had to call an ambulance and get her to the nearest ER late
Thursday night as she couldn't breathe, even with oxygen.  She is very ill
and I am once again asking for all the drool and prayers from Beasley and my
drool friends.  I realize there are lots of sick houndies and two-leggers
out there, but I know there is always some spare drool to share.  I just got
home from visiting sis, to check on Beasley and rest a bit, will go back at
4pm.  Beasley has once again been the best girl, and I make sure I give her
lots of attention when I come home.

Mary, Beasley and I thank all who have sent us emails and cards.  We also
send drool and prayers to all two-leggers and houndies that need it.  God
Bless You All.

Thank You Again,
Ruthie Beattie and Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver- I
miss my Mama :-(