[Dailydrool] Oh dear....I didn't know Auntie Marilyn would starve a puppy!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Aug 24 10:53:42 PDT 2008

And, oooh, those big white flowers are the best.  Did you know that if you
grab one of those big white balloon thingies (Olive says they are buds) they
go ''POP"?

What!?! My grandbaby reduced to grazing greenery? I thought cause Auntie
Marilyn usually has good cookies and spends all her free time making fudge
to help homeless houndies that Chunkypuppy would get nuff to eat....OhmydoG.
He is forced to live off the land.....ohdear......don't tell Petunia...she
will worry so about her baby.

GrammaCakie