[Dailydrool] Water and Bassets

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sun Aug 24 10:40:14 PDT 2008

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Please don't think Miss Angela hates water.  She just hates clean water.  She will run through any mud puddle we come to and she will go out of her way to do it.  It is just clean water such as she finds in swimming pools, blow-up kiddie pools, bathtubs, etc.  She has been known to wander out into lakes a little.

Bill

I just have to be in the mood!  When Bill is taking me on one of his death marches, I like to look for a puddle or two to cool off my sensitive tootsies.
I guess I will have to make my wishes clearer.

Miss Angela