[Dailydrool] Rotten Rupert Recovering

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 10:27:48 PDT 2008

I've posted pics of the recovering rupert on my blog along with photos of
"the object".

www.kacyg.blogspot.com

Thanks again to all who have helped me through this. The aloe vera seems to
have helped the razor burn and the awful anethesia breath is slowly turning
into wet dog food breath. James still calls him sewer breath though. After
everything he's put us through, we feel entitled to make fun of him for
a week or two. :)

Cowboy is still mourning for a playmate and its getting harder to keep
Rupert from joining in. He's definitely beginning to pick up which should
make the next 7 days of "mandatory rest, no exercise" real fun for us.

Kacy with Cow and Ru