[Dailydrool] Misreading

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 16:33:19 PDT 2008

Waiting for a repair person to arrive, I was browsing the Internet. An item came up advertising pins/buttons.  One pin featured a basset face. (My computer knows I'm a sucker for all things basset).  I looked at the caption and read "Bassets for Drama". Well, yes, I suppose that is so, thought I.

The next pin read "Bassets for McCain". Hmm, I thought, and looked back at the first pin, which. of course, read "Bassets for Obama". How's that for a Freudian slip?