[Dailydrool] Tricked

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 03:59:50 PDT 2008

Well, we twicked the Mommy Slave yesterday.  She fed us and wents to work
and then the Dad Slave comes homes and calls the Mommy slave up. He says did
you feeds the dogs this mowning?  She says yes of course I dids.  Then Dads
slave says, "That means they gots fed twice!"  Ya see, the Mommy Slave slept
in until 7 somefin cauze she hads a vet, err doctor, appt to go to so she
wasn't ups went the Dad Slave lefts for work.  So, me, Mazzie and Oliver
gots to eat two breakfasts.  The reasons the Dad slave new is cause I
forgots to eat all of my 2nd bweakfast and the Mommy slave put the bowl up
with some foods left in it and Dad Slave new thats I ate all my bweakfast
for hims.  The puppy was sweeping up stairs with the Mommy so he only gots
one bweakfast.  Me still gots to get used to the new houndy Cooper. He finks
that he can jump at me when I am on my couch and I grumble at him and tell
hims to back off.  The Mommy allows that, but me gots in twouble for
crinkling up my lip and showing my teef at him when I was protecting the
water bowls.  Mommy says no protecting the water bowls cause it is
everyones.  She picks up the food bowls cause they are only ours and not all
four dogs. Each of us has our own dishs and they is pickeds up after meals.
So, me no snacky on my 2nd bweakfast yesterdays.  Well, the Mom slave is
tellings me to get offline cause she needs the puter.

Bark at ya later,
Maggie Mae LaRock