[Dailydrool] Political Basset Pin

Valerie and John Epps eppsval26 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 22:50:41 PDT 2008

I bought my political Basset Pin off of ebay and I got it today.  It's going to be fun to wear around.  I also got my Basset purse, make-up bag and planner that I splurged on.  They are hand painted in great detail to really capture the Basset look.  Oh, now I'm selling a Louis Vuitton purse to recooperate from my purchases.  Wow!  I know I've really crossed the line with my Basset obsession, I never thought I would trade a designer purse for Basset crap!  I love ebay!

Valerie Epps
  http://www.myspace.com/runwaybassethounds
  Member of Concerned Dog Owners of CA, a group dedicated to preserving dog owners rights CDOC-ACTION