[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwoods 'Ventures... Bassetese

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 21:07:03 PDT 2008

 Brudder Elwood, my HEROW - dis here is the Dudster.? I am pawin' in cuz Mama has wet eyez from da houndies what goin' to da Bridge and from readinz bout what goinz onz at ur place.? Yup, I greez dat ur Mama be ober da edge, and habbin da nerbs breakiedownz.? I doen unnerstandz why cuz wen I readz da story on da Droolz, ebberyfing sounded like you all doin wut comez anatrully to Bassets.? We smelz somthing gud, we gots to dig deeperz so mebbe we can find more ob it to smellz.? I cannot beleeve da Elder Clara hab da turd jest ahangin' from her tailpipez.? AWESOME, dude! Nuthin' like that ebber happinz here.? An' how cool dat ur Mama got to smushie it inna her towes!

Sigh...can I comez and libs wif you?

PS I wud sendsz da drool but I wiped it on Mama's work pants, hehehehe