[Dailydrool] itches

Marty Needham martyd70 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 27 09:59:32 PDT 2008

Hi Everybody,

Having a bit of a problem with Jeff and Trudy and was wondering if anyone
else that went to Bassetfest in Wisconsin came up with the same. Ever since
we came home they have been scratching like mad. There are no fleas or
chigger bites. I checked with my groomer to see if she had changed shampoos
since they were bathed the day before and she hadn't and the only food
difference is some gourmet biscuits my daughter won at the fest. Jeff is the
worst of the two, hes a red and white guy and has that pink skin. Any way I
was just wondering.

Snooters and prayers to all

Marty, mom to Jeff, Trudy, Mason and Hazel and the 5 cats