[Dailydrool] dog food and Ozzie's eye

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:09:31 PDT 2008

So we are finishing up our bag of Canadae dog food and Ozzie and Duke have both been throwing up every afternoon. We aren't sure if it's really the food's fault or not, but their barf looks the same (I know, gross). The other day I was walking through our living room, looked at Ozzie sitting on the couch, and it was just like a kid...he just opened his mouth and barfed...no warning noises...just spew coming out of his mouth...he finished and just looked at me. He didn't even get up! Sheesh!
Duke soaked the futon yesterday...apparently he didn't make any noise either because DH didn't notice until later that day that there was puke on the blanket on the couch.
So we are getting a bag of CA Natural today to see if that helps.

On another note...Ozzie's eye looks great. He had his spacer taken out after 6 years of being in his head...it healed within a week! Here's a pic...you can't even really tell where the drain was sticking out of the hole anymore! :)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue117/DSCF1215.jpg

On ANOTHER note...we are currently looknig for a tank to take our annual picture on...it's a bit tougher since we aren't on a military base anymore! We have to go searching for one! :)

Susan stoker and the Tank Hounds