[Dailydrool] NEW BASSET CHILDREN'S BOOK ABOUT VOTING!

Brigette Rodriguez pwlafayette at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:53:58 PDT 2008

Hi All!!

Long time no arrooooo :)

Been busy writing for an online newspaper that pays-yeah-right...lol!

Anyways, went to an event yesterday surrounding the hooplah around the
Obamapalooza in Denver and found a new childrens book called "Do Dogs
Vote?"  I swear it's a basset as the promo postcards have a pic of one (I
picked up a bunch of the postcards if anyone wants one...send me an email)

You can find the link to the book in my story about the American
Presidential Experience here:
http://www.examiner.com/x-517-Longmont-Examiner

I am always on the lookout for things basset related to this election year
as Lafayette is the Secretary of Transportation for the fundraiser done for
Tri-State at: www.votebasset.com

Lafayette also was in a parade to promote voting!  She even helped our
organization win a 2nd place trophy :)
Go see her photo here:
http://longmontadvocate.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-love-parade.html

Brigette and Pw Lafayette's flight crew