[Dailydrool] sign up fopr Senior Houndsabound Newsletter

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 04:18:54 PDT 2008

Hi,

I guess there is a little confusion on how to sign up.  I did a little blurb on the website,   www.seniorhoundsabound.org
under the announcement of the calendar contest,  but maybe it is not in a good spot to be seen.  '

Anyway,  I know there is a way to put a link on, so everyone can do their own signing up,  but since I am technically challanged and have not figured that one out yet,   just email me at wprince1 at cfl.rr.com   and I will add you on myself.

 Hope that helps, and I hope to have a sophisticated link up in the not so far future for sugn ups!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org