[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Aug 1 07:12:57 PDT 2008

OOH MY!!  I just read the first ever "Elder Clara's Corner" and I have
to say, Clara, you are one classy gal!!!  Your story touched my heart,
and I'm so glad your life turned out the way that it did!  (despite da
brudder...it can't be paradise, you know! He he) We will never know why
those awful folks abandoned you or what evil must reside in the heart of
a person who could be capable of such a thing, but I do know with
certainty that all things do happen for a reason...even if it's not
always so easy to see at first!  You are a remarkable girl, and it was
no accident that you found your momma. Sometimes we have to be left out
in the cold so that we can be rescued and find our true purpose.  Yours,
my dear, just may be to help others out there who find themselves where
you once were, and because of your work, can find the love that you were
blessed to find.  You're an inspiration.  Thank you for being Elder
Clara!!!  Can't wait to read the next one!

Diva & Sophie & Jessica - it's Friday ya'll!!!