[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner Gifts

ABC's Slobber Shoppe merchandise at nybasset.org
Fri Aug 1 07:04:10 PDT 2008

ABC Basset Rescue has over 300 basset gifts to choose from for your
Secret Pawtner. We even have a category for "gifts under $10". All
orders will ship within 24-48 hours and you will be e-mailed a
delivery confirmation number so if you choose to send it directly to
your SP, you will see when she/he receives it! We have gifts for human
and hound in all price ranges.

Shop the rescue stores and give a double gift...a present for your SP
and money for the homeless houndies.

Here is a link to the store...check out the new items that just came in too!

http://nybasset.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

Thank you!

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue