[Dailydrool] Thank you Tia

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 1 05:44:22 PDT 2008

Most basset-people cannot remember the actual date they fell in love with the breed.  I can.  It was four years ago yesterday that I fell in love with basset hounds.  It was the day I met Tia.  Tia is actually my sister's basset hound.  Tia was adopted four years ago on July 31st.  The next day, Animal Planet featured the basset hound on Breed All About It (must have been a sign).

  It was because of Tia that I decided to get my own basset - Lady and recently added Grace.  It was because of Tia that my sister and I got involved in basset rescue.  It was because of Tia that my sister and I found this wonderful internet group called the Daily Drool.  It was because of Tia that as of today our house is filled with basset hounds (and Lenny my wannable).

  So Tia when the other bassets are bothering you - just remember that it's all your fault.

  Look back over the past four years (sometimes it seems longer) I cannot believe how my life has changed by meeting one dog.  Thank you Tia.

Jan
  Lady, Grace & Lenny

  Lady's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539735
  Lenny's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539732