[Dailydrool] vacuuming dogs

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 09:14:46 PDT 2008

We had a Saint while I was growing up, and my dad had her shaved from March to September. She used to love to roll around in the grass and mud in our yard, and it's just easier to wash off bare skin than a thick coat. Plus it made it easier to see and treat any cuts, scratches, bites, stings, etc. she got. She had her beautiful lush coat all winter.

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)