[Dailydrool] From Eli Basset

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Fri Aug 1 10:24:59 PDT 2008

Dear Nigel an Lewis,

Fanks for birdday wishes and gentle reminders.  I nose I hab it great.  Grumpy old
Abby tells me scary stories about her old peepul.  Did youse no that sum peepul
leave their doggies in a yard an NEBBER let them in the howse?  Abby's peepul left
her in a kennel in da yard.  She nebber got to go in da howse eber!  When our lady
peepul was calling about Abby the mean lady said "We are going on vacation and will
just leave her in the yard with a bucket of food and water"  Dat bery day, the lady
peepul went and got Abby.

I did get somefin speshul for my birfday.  Last night, I gots to sleep out of my
crate!  We had a BUNCH of boomer storms rip thru here last night.  Abby is bery
afraid of storms so at bedtime Abby and Lucy stayed with Mom and Dad and I slept on
my futon in the fambly room.  I be a good boy and didnt chew anyfing.  Mebbe I get
to sleep on da futon again tonight!

Snooters to all,

Eli

Jennifer
~~~~~~~
Lucy, Abby, Eli and Eyson (ATB)
Arooo Y'all
~~~~~~~~
"They had buried him under our elm tree, they said-yet this was not totally true.
For he really lay buried in my heart. "  Willie Morris, My Dog Skip